Position title: Hydrogeologist
Phone: (608) 265-3121
As a Hydrogeologist, I conduct local- and county-scale groundwater studies in Wisconsin and assist local and state governments, industries, and the public in interpreting and using the information to make informed decisions about groundwater. I develop educational groundwater materials and participate in outreach to increase awareness of the Survey’s groundwater resources and ensure they are easily accessible to stakeholders.
- Scott, S.R., Wiersma, A.K., and Krinke, G. (2023). The importance of uranium isotope composition for gross alpha activity regulation. AWWA Water Science, e1329. https://doi.org/10.1002/aws2.1329.
- Plechacek, A., Scott, S.R., Gotkowitz, M.B., and Ginder-Vogel, M. (2022). Strontium and radium occurrence at the boundary of a confined aquifer system. Applied Geochemistry 142: 105332. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apgeochem.2022.105332.
- Dematatis, M., Plechacek, A., Mathews, M., Wright, D.B., Udenby, F., Gotkowitz, M.B., and Ginder-Vogel, M. (2020). Spatial and temporal variability of radium in the Wisconsin Cambrian–Ordovician aquifer system. AWWA Water Science, e1171. https://doi.org/10.1002/aws2.1171.
- Geological Society of America, member
- American Water Resources Association, Wisconsin Section, member
- National Groundwater Association, member